Single tickets: £12
Suitable for 12+
Group rate: please e-mail for special rate (up to 10 persons with reservations)
Last weekend of the month
- Fridays 10:30 AM and 2 PM.
- Saturday 10:30 AM and 2 PM.
- Tours will last 1 hour and 15 minutes, including a walk around the garden.
House at Bentley will partially open to the public, strictly by appointment only starting 25th March 2018.
Please note that the house is also a home and the tour dates may change due to circumstances beyond our control, we happily re-arrrange visits if this happens.
To check availability, first buy tickets from please email our organization:
firstname.lastname@example.org | + 44 (0)1825 840812
HOUSE AND GARDEN RULES
- All visitations must be requested in advance.
- Visits will take place in small groups (12 persons maximum) and with a guide in English.
- Visitors will be able to access only selected interiors of Serge Chemayeff's House at Bentley.
- In the event of heavy rain, the outside tour may be reduced or canceled.
- Smoking on site is forbidden.
- We cannot permit dogs inside the buildings or in the garden unless they are assistance dogs.
- Some of the tour will take place outdoors – please wear appropriate clothing and footwear depending on the season.
- Please note that we cannot take responsibility for accidents or personal injuries sustained while at House at Bentley, always behave appropriately.
- Children should be accompanied at all times – the gardens have open ponds, please be vigilant.
- Please note there are no picnic facilities
- Please note photography is not permitted inside the house